Frequently Asked Questions

  • Do you provide music for wedding ceremonies as well as receptions?

      Yes, our DJs can play music for your wedding ceremony in addition to your reception or you may prefer an acoustic guitarist-singer or string quartet.

  • Can we choose the music we want played?

      Yes, when it comes to music we are happy for you to have as much input as you want or you can leave the selection to your talented, experienced DJ or musician(s).

  • Do you take requests?

      We do take requests as long as you are happy for us to.

  • Can I supply my own music for DJs to play on the night?

      You can supply your own music. Please chat to us about compatible formats to ensure it plays on our equipment.

  • Do your DJs have all the latest music?

      Yes, as well as a huge collection of retro party classics our DJs keep up to date with the latest popular charts.

  • What equipment do your DJs have?

      We have a wide range of equipment available. Standard set up includes DJ console, two high quality speakers, disco lights and a wireless microphone for speeches and announcements.

  • How long do your DJs or musicians take to set up?

      Our artists arrive with plenty of time to spare. We can often be set up in as little as ½ hour though factors like venue access and extra equipment requirements will influence this.

  • What areas do you service?

      We are based in Sydney metro area however are happy to travel.

  • Do you travel for destination weddings and events?

      Yes, we frequently service the Hunter Valley, Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands and South Coast regions. We are happy to travel as far as your budget allows and are looking very forward to our first wedding in Tahiti!

  • How does your DJ + Live Musicians option work?

      The musicians who team up with our DJs (e.g. sax and bongos) are experienced and talented artists who are gifted at improvising with whatever the DJ plays.

  • Are you fully licensed and insured?

      Yes, our DJs comply with PPCA licensing requirements and have full public liability insurance.